Monday, June 19, 2006

$400 Delta Voucher

Due to the whacky, whacky, whacktacular adventures of flying last Christmas, Delta Airlines gave me a $400 flight voucher for ceding not one but TWO seats during my marathon trek to BWI. I gave it to Susan for Christmas so she could visit me but it proved too much of a pain-in-the-ass to transfer the voucher to her. Bottom line: I still have a $400 voucher. I also like the word voucher. VOUCHER.

Delta has a handy-dandy global map of all the places they serve but neither Sydney nor Easter Island nor Iceland show up on the list. Other options are still appealing (Calgary, Oslo, Hawaii, Dublin, Lisbon) but none really stand out. So I'm looking for destination suggestsions. If you've heard that Dakar is lovely in November, that's a helpful tip. Fire away.

Oh yeah and there's a monstrous update coming in the next few days ... stay tuned.

4 Comments:

Blogger pasq242 said...

MF TOKYO W0000000

Uh, Tokyo and Bangkok are the only places I've been recently. Both, I hear, have rocks. Somewhere.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Mijoy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Mijoy said...

Yeah, if you want to go to Tokyo, I can get my brother to take you around. He has been exporting Japaense tourists to the DC area for years, so he owes my family some payback.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Pede said...

i:ll be in tokyo in 3 days... wanna join me?

p.s. dakar is scary in the summer and i imagine it is also scary in the fall winter and spring. try mauritania (nouakchat) or Mali (bamako)... both cool... not many rocks, though.

tokyo has a lot of granite...

how about Laos?? i:ll be there in a couple weeks. lost of cool karst formations...

or cambodia?

northern thailand?

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home