Saturday, January 01, 2005

West Coast New Year

Since four of my five friends were out of town for New Years, I played my last card and lucked out. My only connection was a guy from work; fortunately he had some friends looking for a bit of fun. We farted around their house. It was pretty low key: five people can't make much of a ruckus, even with all the hash and coke that was there. Midnight fell with barely an acknowledgement. Another friend of theirs had to work through the night so we headed out to pay him a visit at 3 a.m. It was a bit strange to be wandering around a closed restaurant with a bunch of people I didn't know. What was even more strange was to watch these guys do some lines off a table in the restaurant. I thought coke fucked people up but it was surprisingly easy to carry a conversation with someone who was snorting through a halved Bic pen tube. We got back to their house at ass o'clock and I finally got home at 5:30 a.m. I didn't drink enough for a hangover, thank God ... I've got a funny feeling that I won't be seeing these guys again.

Awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger scalpystraz said...

I can't imagine why not Warren.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home