Tuesday, June 05, 2007

At Least an Eight on Moh's Hardness Scale

Classes begin at the University of Montana on August 27. I will be there to start graduate school. There is a lot to do between now and then but I'm happy to finally have a firm date and place to pin everything else to.

Recently I was asked how homeownership was going. As I searched for a way to encapsulate my displeasure with the experience, I suddenly remembered the scene from Army of Darkness where Ash is driven to drink a pot of boiling hot water. I could go in to detail about the effort I've poured in to the house; suffice to say I'll be ecstatic once it's finally sold. I've learned a lot. Also, I'm an excellent plumber.

Work is drawing to a close, the quarter is almost over, Summer is almost here ...

5 Comments:

Blogger Chief Jimbo said...

That's like a 97 on the Rockwell hardness test! Holy Shit! Congrats man!

9:08 PM  
Blogger pasq242 said...

LEE HALL CANNOT WITHSTAND THE HARDNESS

Congratulations on your impending Montanaing, d00d. As alluded by your post title, I'm looking forward to our conversations becoming even more opaque.

Are you finally all finished with the house?? How are your lungs after the asbestos removal?

10:27 AM  
Blogger Waan said...

House is so close to done. Got a realtor today ... some work to do this weekend ... and then next weekend it goes on the market. Zippy will get sold soon too. Just as soon as I remove my penis from the glove box.

11:23 PM  
Blogger tortaluga said...

look! you're back! just in time to be gone again. sigh.

i bet they have good rocks in montana.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Waan said...

Your mom has good rocks in Montana.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home